A cute little girl and a Ukelele

Work place layout -- Controlling Temperature -- Humidity -- Air Quality
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum site is to provide a means for acoustic guitar makers at all skill levels to share information, experience and ask questions if project obstacles are encountered. We ask that egos be left at the door – the highest levels of courtesy and respect are to be shown to all. Posts containing disparaging comments will be removed.
Lonnie B

Re: A cute little girl and a Ukelele

Post by Lonnie B » Sat May 31, 2014 10:57 am

Hi Harold; yes Arnold is just a few miles from here. A-Row as it's called includes the whole road leading from Hillsboro bypassing Manchester into Tullahoma. Nice to hear from you. Yes it's beginning to get crazy around here. Bonnaroo supposedly brings in about 7 million dollars to the community. It's not as bad as it was when it first got started back in 2000. Man you couldn't move or anything. But now the state troopers have figured out how to handle that much traffic. They even built a way to exit I-24 to the event. It's the same weekend as fanfare day in Nashville. Sir Elton John is the headliner this year. Springsteen was here last year. All the big acts try to make it eventually. I've never gone. At my age I'm not going to stand in a crowd of 100,000 plus people to hear music. Besides I can hear the bass thumping from my house. Lol

Lonnie B

Post by Lonnie B » Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 pm

I was reading that last posting and I said Springsteen was here last year. I think Paul McCartney was last year. The Boss was here the year before that. Hard to keep up with it all. It's cool seeing a bunch of people in Walmart with green,red,purple hair. I like to say real loud"Hey Clyde I don't thank that feller is from around here." I've gotta get my kicks someway.

Lonnie B

Post by Lonnie B » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Hmm!!

Lonnie B

Post by Lonnie B » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:06 pm

This is the little cutey. I delivered her little guitar today. She's over the moon
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (28.08 KiB) Viewed 1909 times

Dave Bagwill

Post by Dave Bagwill » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Good on ya, Lonnie!! That's a great pic and she looks sooooo happy - that makes it all worthwhile.
-Under permanent construction

Lonnie B

Post by Lonnie B » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks Dave;she's a real good little girl. I got it delivered but expect it back for some work. The tuners I put on there was cheap. She'll never be able to tune it. Her bringing it back will show me whether she's serious or not. Lol gotta be tricky with these kids.